This four berth barn conversion is ideal for couples or small families looking to explore this unspoilt area of Denbighshire.
All at ground floor level, this gorgeous barn conversion offers two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The welcoming open plan living area features a well-equipped kitchen, a cosy dining area, and comfy leather sofas with a fantastic woodburning stove.
Outside you will find a decked patio area with private hot tub, outside dining table and a BBQ. Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day spent exploring the local attractions and activities on offer.
Please note the WiFi in this cottage is provided via a dongle and we can not guarantee a connection.
- All ground floor
- 1 x double bedroom
- 1 x twin bedroom
- Main bathroom with bath & overhead shower, basin and WC
- Living area with wood log burning stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Hot tub
- Outside dining table & BBQ
- Gas central heating
- Open fire (with starter pack)
- Oven with electric touch hob
- TV with Freeview & DVD player
- Bath with overhead shower
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available (on request)
- Highchair available (on request)
- Off road parking
- Tweedmill Shop & Restaurant (1/2 mile)
- Restaurant & Pub (1 Mile)
- Free range eggs can be purchased when available
- 10% discount off golf, Tower coffee shop and dining at Tweedmill Shopping Outlet
- Free river fishing permit provided, coarse fishing permit payable locally
- Stabling available with riding school on site, please contact us for more details