This six bedroom impressive, detached country house oozes character sleeping 14. With stylish furnishings throughout to provide superb accommodation, and incorporating a fantastic heated indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, home gym and a games room, this is ideal for family and friends to spend a memorable time together.
Set over three floors on a gentle slope, surrounded by unspoiled countryside, with character oak beams and floorboards reclaimed from cedar barrels, this home is a delight. With elevated views to the rear, particularly from the decked balcony off the dining room across the landscaped garden, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy your surroundings.
The first floor offers three bedrooms with stylish sleigh beds and the option of two small day bed cots, as well as an en-suite with a spa shower in the master bedroom. The main living area is on the ground floor where the sitting room is welcoming and cosy, warmed with a woodburning stove and furnished with a leather corner sofa and unique oversize bellows creating a bespoke coffee table. Double doors open into a banqueting hall with stone slab flooring, oak mezzanine gallery and patio doors onto the balcony. The kitchen forms the hub of the home, with granite worktops, a further dining area for up to eight guests, along with a comfy sitting area to relax whilst the host prepares a sumptuous meal. Stairs lead from the utility area down to a family bedroom with four single beds, ideal for the children to claim as their own, whilst a further spiral staircase leads down from the dining room to two king-size bedrooms, both designed with modern en-suite shower rooms. Outside to the rear, the hot tub is a lovely addition for guests to enjoy all year long, with a BBQ area providing a social location for alfresco dining whilst overlooking the beautiful gardens, with a further enclosed lawned garden and pagoda to the front of the house.
With many popular towns and villages within easy reach, five minutes’ walk to access the Clwydian Way, close access to the Tweedmill Shopping Outlet where you can enjoy discounts at the delicious Blas Clwyd Café, and horse riding and free river fishing on the estate, there is plenty of choice of things to do. This is a superb base for an unforgettable holiday all year long.
Note: No Hen/Stag or similar parties welcome. As this a quiet area and there are neighbours please keep loud noise down.
- 2 x king-size double bedroom
- 1 x king-size double bedroom with en-suite spa shower, basin and WC
- 2 x lower ground floor king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x lower ground floor family bedroom with four single beds
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area (seats 8), sitting area (seats 3) and TV
- Utility/drying room
- Dining room (seats 14) with sitting area (seats 2)
- Balcony sitting room (seats 8) with woodburning stove
- Heated indoor swimming pool & Jacuzzi
- Games Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gas central heating with solar panels and woodburning stove (with starter pack)
- Range cooker with electric ovens and 7-ring gas hob
- Washing machine
- 2 x TVs with Freeview.
- Bed linen and towels
- Two children’s day beds for use up to 4 years of age, travel cots and highchair available.
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed front lawned garden and patio
- Rear lawned garden with patio, furniture & BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Tweedmill Shop & Restaurant (1/2 mile)
- Restaurant & Pub (1 Mile)
- Free range eggs can be purchased when available. <br>
- 10% discount for golf, Tower coffee shop and dining at Tweedmill Shopping Outlet. <br>
- Free river fishing permit provided, coarse fishing permit payable locally. <br>
- Stabling available with riding school on site, please visit Llannerch Equestrian Centre Website for more details.
Due to a balcony off the dining room, a narrow, open tread spiral staircase, an external staircase from a decked viewing platform to the garden and an fenced pond in the garden, children will need to be supervised at all times.