Similar in layout and design to the popular log cabin ‘The Fallows’ but with a very different interior decor.
This delightful log cabin is ideal for couples or small families looking to explore this unspoilt area of Denbighshire.
All at ground floor level, this log cabin offers two lovely bedrooms, one boasting an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom. The welcoming open plan living area features a well-equipped kitchen, a cosy dining area, and comfy leather sofas and a fantastic woodburning stove in the sitting area.
Outside you will find a wonderful hot tub on an enclosed, decked veranda overlooking the one and a half acre woodland play area, and shared lawns. Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day spent exploring the local attractions and activities on offer.
- All ground floor
- 1 x double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x twin bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining, and sitting area with open log fire
- Hot tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Decked area with furniture & BBQ
- Gas central heating
- Open fire (with starter pack)
- Oven with electric touch hob
- TV with Freeview & DVD player
- Bath with overhead shower
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available (on request)
- Highchair available (on request)
- Disabled access (ramp provided on request)
- Off road parking
- Shop/Restaurant (2 minute walk)
- Pub (less than 1 mile)
- Free range eggs can be purchased when available <br>
- 10% discount off golf, Tower coffee shop and dining at Tweedmill Shopping Outlet <br>
- Free river fishing permit provided, coarse fishing permit payable locally <br>
- Stabling available with riding school on site, please contact us for more details